Ac Delco GM Original Equipment
- Nylon Coating for better corrosion protection
- Pre-formed and pre-flared for easy installation
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
Dorman OE Solutions
- Direct Fit: Dorman's Stainless Steel Brake Hydraulic Lines are preformed to specific application, saving time by eliminating bending, cutting and flaring
- Dorman Engineered: Materials upgraded to stainless steel to resist corrosion
- Complete Kit: Includes all lines and fittings for a complete brake line repair
IMC Interamerican Motor Corporation
- Offers multiple brands of brake lines.
Superior quality and durability for ultimate reliability
Manufactured to strict OE specifications
Application-specific fitment and performance guaranteed
Recommended by the Ford Motor Company
- Stainless steel braided front and rear brake lines are protected with a vinyl cover
- Provides firmer and more responsive braking
- Mounting brackets included where necessary
- Sold in pairs
- Consist of a PTFE (commonly referred to as Teflon®) inner line that carries the brake fluid, which is then covered with a layer of stainless steel woven braid.
- The PTFE tube is very resistant to expansion under pressure and will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid.
- The braided stainless steel provides support for the PTFE and the weave is extremely durable against incidental impact and abrasion.
- The stainless braided hose is coated with a clear abrasion resistant PVC cover for maximum protection against chaffing and strain relief devices reinforce end fittings.
- A variety of end fittings are available to meet most application needs.
- All fittings are engineered for proper fit and durability.
- All necessary brackets and fasteners are included with each line kit.
- Firmer pedal feel
- Shorter stopping distance through shortened “reaction time”
- More precise brake modulation
- Include all necessary hardware for a safe, proper installation
- Plastic strain relief devices to reinforce end fittings
- Pressure tested to 4500 psi
- All StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines are DOT (United States Department of Transportation) compliant
- Offers multiple brands of brake master cylinders