Rotex Brake Pads
We have limited stock on Rotex Brake Pads. Please enter your vehicle information to see what we have in stock for your vehicle.
If we do not have the Rotex Brake pads in stock we recommend the following brake pads:
RECOMMENDED REPLACEMENTS FOR ROTEX GOLD BRAKE PADS
Greenstuff 2000 Series Brake Pads
- Designed for use on passenger cars up to 200 BHP.
- Medium dust fast street pad with 20-25% brake improvement on OE.
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”.
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics.
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars.
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install.
- Made from a specially designed softer compound which gives a longer lifetime as well as improved pedal feel at lower speeds.
- Excellent type approved upgrade pad for lighter model Asian and European sport compacts.
TitaniuMetallic Brake Pads
- Our brake pads are made from 110% asbestos-free material.
- To match OE specifications, chamfers and slots are applied for noiseless braking.
- High-quality shims are installed for a minimized noise during brakes.
- The riveted and integrally molded configurations are alike with that of original equipment designs.
- For top-of-the-line performance and perfect fit that match OE specifications, hardware and wear sensors are installed.
- Premium quality TitaniuMetallic II coating speeds up the pad-rotor burnishing process, which is required for the manufacturing of all semi-metallic friction pads.
RECOMMENDED REPLACEMENTS FOR ROTEX SILVER BRAKE PADS
Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads
- Formulated for longer wear.
- High noise abatement.
- High anti dust capability.
- 100% shimmed.
- High friction level at all temperatures.
- Post cured for consistent performance throughout the service life of the brake pad.
- Excellent pad for long rotor life.
- High temp fade resistant.
- 100% non asbestos formulas.
- Copper Free friction formulas.
HP Metallic Brake Pads
- High Performance Semi Metallic Friction.
- Formulated for aggressive street driving.
- Positive Mold manufacturing for strength and durability.
- Low Resin formula reduces brake fade.
- Low Brake Dust.
- High-friction compound delivers superior stopping power at a wide temperature range.
- Anti-noise shims provide smooth quiet stopping.
- OE style Chamfering and slotting help heat and dust dissipation.
- Long lasting and is easy on the rotor.
RECOMMENDED REPLACEMENTS FOR ROTEX SILVER BRAKE PADS
Posi Quiet Extended Wear Brake Pads
- Long wearing Semi-Metallic friction formula.
- Low brake rotor wear.
- 100% scorched for easy bed-in.
- 100% shimmed to eliminate noise and vibration.
- Positive Molded for even wear characteristics.
- Stable friction performance across a wide temperature range particularly high temperatures.
- Excellent for heavy duty applications.
- Hardware included. Where applicable.
- 100% Asbestos-free formulas.
- Posi Quiet Extended Wear Brake Pads (106 series).
Severe Duty Brake Pads
- Engineered from technology used in heavy- duty on/off- highway and Military applications.
- Extremely high coefficient of friction and fade resistance.
- Recommended for professional fleets (greater than 1 ton) and light trucks towing excessive payloads.
- Unequaled For Severe Duty Use.
- Utilize our OE and aftermarket severe-duty friction technology.
- Engineered for class 2 and higher on-highway commercial trucks.
- This unique ferro-carbon material delivers extremely high fade resistance, with superior high temperature rotor and brake pad wear. This product is not recommended for personal or recreational trucks and SUVs.
Rotex Brake Pads offer top-rated performance and a long service life and are extremely low dusting. Rotex Brake Pads were originally developed for high end import vehicles such as BMW and Mercedes as a pad with exceptional stopping power without the unsightly black dust typical of factory brake pads. Rotex now offers a comprehensive line for domestic and import vehicles so all auto enthusiasts can enjoy the benefits of dust-free wheels.
Rotex Gold Brake Pads black lettering Rotex Gold Brake Pads are Kevlar-blended, semi-metallic pads, combining top-rated performance with a long service life. The exclusive friction formula combines Kevlar and extra-fine, soft steel wire with powdered sponge iron for maximum heat transfer, along with silver virgin graphite for smooth, quiet performance. The resulting formula has a high metal content for performance. Reduced vibration formula reduces noise and runs virtually dust-free. Rotex Gold Premium Metallic Disc Brake Pads Feature:
- Quieter by design.
- Ultra smooth braking.
- Extremely low dusting.
- Faster heat dissipation.
- Slotted and chamfered as specified by original equipment.
- Formulated using premium raw materials without compromise.
- 100% integrally molded with low resin content formulation resulting in superior strength, exceptional durability and increased rotor contact.
- Manufactured using state of the art equipment, including the highest tonnage presses available with supreme powder coated finish for superior protection and appearance and using expensive diamond wheel grinders to provide a consistent flat mating surface to the rotor under stringent quality management guidelines as set by ISO 9001-2000 and with consideration for our environment at an ISO 14001-certified facility.
Rotex Silver Brake Pads
Rotex Silver Brake Pads are their premium non-asbestos organic (NAO), low-metallic brake pads designed to replace early asbestos and low-metallic formulations. The Rotex Silver pads use the same premium components as the Rotex Gold formulation with a lower metal content offering smooth, quiet performance.
Rotex Severe Duty Brake Pads
Rotex Severe Duty Brake Pads are designed to handle tough conditions. Formulation includes high metal and carbon content for extreme braking conditions. Low resin content allows long life and maximum fade resistance. This formulation and the new NRS plate technology add up to high performance and long life. NRS plate technology was originally created to solve reliability issues with brakes on heavy duty vehicles where adhesive-bonded pads were failing due to a breakdown between the glue and friction material. Edge-lift occurs as the bond between the brake pad and backing plate weakens. This causes increased vibration and noise – referred to as “delamination noise” – and requires replacement well before the bulk of the friction is used. Nucap Indistries, Inc. showcased its Nucap Retention System (NRS) safe backing plates for brakes. First used on school busses in California, where durability and reliability are key, NRS spread to other vehicle divisions, such as racing, the military, rescue fleets and other extreme duty vehicles. It finally has trickled down to passenger vehicles, where it has been proven to be reliable and effective. The NRS plate eliminates the need for thermoset adhesive between plate and friction as well as punch holes to hold friction material. Instead, NRS is hundreds of steel hooks that are part of the backing plate itself that bite into the brake pad creating an indestructible bond between friction and backing plate. NRS hooks prevent edge-lift by providing a more secure and permanent bond. And a solid bond between friction and backing plate eliminates vibration, a major cause of brake noise. NRS-applied pads provide quiet and safe braking, including 100% stopping power to the last millimeter of pad life. Brake pads with NRS plate technology – like Rotex Severe Duty Brake Pads – provide long service life and deliver safe, reliable and quiet braking.