Performance Friction Carbon Metallic Brake Pads
We have limited stock on Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. Please enter your vehicle information to see what we have in stock for your vehicle.
If we do not have the Performance Friction Carbon Metallic Brake Pads in stock we recommend either the Akebono Street Performance Ultra-Premium Brake Pads or EBC Redstuff Ceramic Brake Pads.
Akebono Street Performance Ultra-Premium
- For Tuner & Enthusiast owners - brake pads that keep your wheels virtually dust-free & offer the extreme stopping power expected from a performance brake pad.
- Clean wheels.
- Enhanced braking power.
- Unrivaled initial effectiveness with no required break-in.
- Ultra-quiet, confident braking performance.
- Extremely rotor friendly formulation, kind to both standard & slotted brake rotors.
- Perfect fit for ease of installation.
EBC Redstuff Ceramic Brake Pads
- Excellent type approved upgrade pad for prestige imports and European/Asian cars. NOT made for Truck or SUV fitments.
- EBC lowest dust fast street pad with 20-25% brake improvement over OE.
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”.
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics.
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars.
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install.
- Contain NO steel fibers.
- These are silent brake pads which deliver great brake response from first application of the brake pedal.
- Fitted with OE style noise reducing shims.
- Designed for street use.
Perfect Friction Carbon Metallic Brake Pads
Quiet - Effectiveness at preventing brake and rotor vibration that causes noise while braking.
Stopping Power - The friction level of the pad in all driving conditions. The higher the stopping power, the safer the brake and the less pedal effort required to stop the vehicle.
Prevents Pulsation - The resistance to transmitting vibration and pulsation of the brakes as felt through the brake pedal and/or the steering wheel.
Pad Life - The amount of wear during usage. Less pad wear means longer pad life.
Rotor Life - The amount of rotor wear (decreased thickness) during usage. Less rotor wear means longer rotor life.
No Mushy Pedal - Mushy or soft pedal is manifest through long pedal travel. The brake pedal should feel firm and responsive to driver input.
Low Dusting - Brake dust can stick to your rims, especially alloy rims with large open spaces between spokes. Less dusting means the wheels stay cleaner.
Fade Resistant - High brake temperature can cause a loss of friction (fade) on some brakes, especially in stop-and-go driving or when towing or carrying a heavy load.