EBC Brakes - Redstuff Brake Pads
Redstuff Ceramic Brake Pads
- Excellent type approved upgrade pad for prestige imports and European/Asian cars. NOT made for Truck or SUV fitments.
- EBC lowest dust fast street pad with 20-25% brake improvement over OE.
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”.
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics.
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars.
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install.
- Contain NO steel fibers.
- These are silent brake pads which deliver great brake response from first application of the brake pedal.
- Fitted with OE style noise reducing shims.
- Designed for street use.
EBC Redstuff Brake Pads are designed for heavier sports cars, coupes and sedans used for fast high-performance road driving and “track days” as well as some race applications for light and medium-weight vehicles. EBC's semi-metallic Redstuff formulation is a true asphalt race pad with a medium lifetime.
EBC Redstuff Brake Pads (friction level of 0.3) used on the street will feel more like standard original equipment brakes (typical friction level of 0.25 to 0.35). EBC Redstuff pads offer high resistance to brake fade and a friction level that steadily rises with temperature to reach 0.33 at 1380 F. This makes them appropriate for extreme high speed driving and repetitive heavy braking use, as well as, for race cars. Redstuff Brake Pads provide longer pad life than Greenstuff pads under conditions with virtually no brake rotor abrasion and wear.
NOTE: Brake pads are wear items and as such, should be inspected regularly and replaced as necessary. Pads should be replaced when approximately 1/8” of friction material remains on the steel backing plate. Drivers who participate in track days should always take spare brake pads to the track.